Thursday, June 6, 2013

Mental Beauty: The Poetic Lover in Me

by  

Why Mental Beauty?

I guess by now you may have uncovered that I am lifting the cover to show who I am; Mental Beauty expresses the love I have for my wife. But, it also show my fascination with the mind if you listen closely.

I think it is important to be able to fall in love with someone’s mind before you even start thinking about the physical. One of life’s revelations to me; I think one should grow mentally with their loved ones, or one of you may just out-grow the other.

Nothing to me is sexier than a free, mentally awake, insightful mind. The mind creates your reality or really, your illusion. If the one you are with does not have a developing mind how can you create your reality together? If you are growing mentally and the other person is not, that will be a recipe for disaster; either something is growing, or it is dying.

The only constant is change.

Mental Beauty is an acknowledgement of my wife’s mental image as an attractive intellectual, and her achievements. A mind that is indeed, growing. If you were able to see her mental image in her own right she is a dime. I am an alpha male to the max, but I am balance in that I am a lover as much as a fighter. My fight now is to help others as much as I can.

Mental Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment