Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Radical Change: Radical Mind the Poet in Me


By Radical

Radical Change

I made a radical change; a few people have been asking me if I was still doing poetry, the answer is yes; always.
However, I did drop out the lime-lights so to speak to study what makes one person successful in life and another not so successful. One day while I was listening to one of my works, “Victim of Circumstance” to be exact, the thought came to me. So I have been writing behind the scenes while I do my research.

This Video is my Spoken Word “Victim of Circumstance”
Also found on:

All proceeds from the track goes to charity

In my research on radical changes, I invested in a few online businesses, read books on personal development, went to university, and studied some top people and principles.

People like Bob Proctor, Tony Robins, Less Brown, Brian Tracy, Jim Rohn, Jack Canfield, and Niurka and more. As well, as you may think, I also have read numerous books, and now I will be sharing what I have learned on this quest on my blog in writing and videos (vlog).

Here, I also share business knowledge with you. Why?  I could best answer this question with these quotes:

“Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” -Buddha
“Whatever we possess becomes of double value when we have the opportunity of sharing it with others.”-Jean-Nicolas Bouilly
“If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it.”-Margaret Fuller
“When we share – that is poetry in the prose of life.”-Sigmund Freud
“If Virtue and Knowledge are diffused among the People, they will never be enslav’d. This will be their great Security.”-Samuel Adams
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment