Monday, January 13, 2014

Mental Beauty

Mental Beauty

You see,
he couldn’t make a commitment,
so now you look at me like I’m a hit, and quit it.
 Not knowing that the liquid in the ocean when you make your commotion got me wanting to, lick it;
because my plans, are to stick with it,
and treat you like a goddess;
 the goddess that you is.
So, right now,
baby I’m talking commitment like, you ain’t never heard before;
I’m talking till death, and beyond.

So, if you looking for a soul mate,
Goddess, you found one.
And, if the eyes are the mirror to the soul,
 I want you to look into mine as I get on my knees,
 and ask you, to marry me please.
Because, right now, baby I ain’t running no game,
and tricks are for kids.
But your game is tight,
and down south, is right.

But, don’t get me wrong,
baby it ain’t all about sex,
 see,
you have got my respect.
You, are a goddess among women,
and baby, you know you got back!
But, you don’t flaunt your body because you know that your mind,
it also, has a shape,
and it’s bad.
I mean bad as in good that if I could,
I’ll eat it.
You see, you see, the god in me knows,
you make my brain hard,
and when we get together, it ain’t nothing but,
while,
clean,
intellectual,
 foreplay (echoed)!
Respect the goddess of the
earth (echoed)!

No comments:

Post a Comment