Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Cause and Effect

Cause and Effect

Hold your head up, your time’s not up.
They tried to fade u out, but u still got favor
with the God inside, brother, he kept you alive.

I know right now it seems like lemons are all u’ve got.
But, that old cliché, go ahead and squeeze those lemons.
As u taste the nectar n feel the juice running down your throat.
Note, that you are still alive!

So, once again I set my sails upon the seas of life.
Collecting protons, neutrons, n electrons
manifesting atoms, growing new life.
Adam my sun to shine in my day, he brightens my life.

Together we sail upon the seas of life.
A part of that energy as atoms both Adams in condense form.
As atoms in condense energy form materialize n collides into
each other, almost dematerializing us.

Hearing breaking n crackling noises; inflicting pain, my arm.
Still my sun shining bright as ever in my day! So, I cry, I cry not
from the pain but, joy for my sun because as long as he
shines, my- life- will- go- on.

Thus, as I lay here, my arm in a sling; I thank my ancestors
for yet another day. And, All in All, my ancestors for looking
after me, my sun. The beginning of life, and a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment